Wet Bags are just so handy!
Posted on July 31, 2014
- Perfect for wet bathing suits
- At the beach, keep your valuables and keys dry and sand free
- Anyone get a little car sick? Well, a wet bag could save a big messy clean up
- Keep your snacks or lunch in them
- Keep your dirty cleaning rags in them
- An activity bag for paper, pencils or whatever crafty project
- Got a boo-boo? Put in some ice and voila - you have an ice pack (some wet bags do a better job of keeping in the melted ice water than others)
- At the grocery store, put your fruit and veggies in some
- A change of clothes in a wet bag is ready for when accidents happen
- A toiletry bag - shampoo, lotions, cosmetics, etc.