One of the most often asked questions here at New & Green is "How do I wash cloth diapers?".
Families often imagine the worst, but it is really, really easy. Here are the basics of a routine wash for your diapers (though we always recommend to consult manufacturer's guidelines for each individual diaper):
- Take diaper pail liner full of diapering gear (diapers, covers, wipes, inserts, doublers, liners, totes, etc) to laundry room and dump everything into the washer and then toss in the pail liner, too.
- Run a cold rinse or short wash cycle with no detergent
- Run a hot wash at a max temp of 60C/140F (not sanitize) with either cloth diaper safe detergent
- Rinse with plain water twice (any temperature is fine)
- Dry on line or in dryer on medium… and you are DONE!
bumGenius Wool Dryer Balls are 100% natural, hypoallergenic and safe for all laundry. Wool naturally absorbs moisture, which decreases the time it takes your laundry to dry, saving you time...
bumGenius refresher kits include three new pieces of elastic (back elastic, two legs) new tab closures and new laundry tabs. Each kit also includes instructions for sewing your diaper refresh...
How many times have you had perfectly good clothes ruined by stains? Or avoided buying white clothes and linens because stains are just too hard to remove? Well, no more....
This uniquely formulated treatment is used to remove buildup of urine and minerals from cloth diapers and garments. Dissolves completely. Not tested on animals. Made in the U.S.A. H•E compliant...
Rockin’ Green’s Platinum Series Dirty Diaper Detergent makes cloth diapering less of a frustration for parents who want super clean diapers, but need a detergent that’s also gentle for their...
Are you sick and tired of battling with stinky diapers? Then Rockin' Green should be on your cloth diaper playlist! It comes in 3 rockin' formulas and tons of sweet...