Last week, we asked you "How would you convince your friends to give a Swimmi a try?"
And these are the top 10
things you'd share about using Swimmis:
- Tell them how much money they'd save!
- Tell them how they would stop creating garbage after each swim!
- Tell them how CUTE they are!
- Tell them that they could be passed on to another baby.
- Tell them that they are totally effective at keeping the poop contained!
- Tell them that they are easy to care for (ie wash with swimsuit)!
- Tell them they are chemical-free.
- Tell them that they are breathable.
- Tell them that they actually fit smaller babies.
- Tell them that they are easy to use (in particular to achieve a good, snug fit and to take off at the end of swim)
Thank you to all who provided their wise words
Our randomly selected winner (comment number between 1-20 generated by random.org) is Thea
on comment #7. Congratulations! Thea - please contact us within 10 days to claim your swimmi!
And for some more Swimmi
fun, head over to our Facebook Page
("like" us if you don't already ;)) and see what else you can get up to! See you there.
Update: An honest oversight on our part. When posting the winner, we randomly drew comment number 7 and contacted this mom to give her the prize. We have had someone point out that the same person made comment 6 & 7 so to make everything fair and right, we have randomly (using random.org) generated another number to award another Swimmi. The next winner is comment number 17 - Rachelle. Rachelle, please contact us by August 1st to claim your prize!
Previous: Eucalan No Rinse Wool Wash