Snappi®s WORK BEST with Indian cotton prefolds and other cloth diapers with a loose enough weave for the Snappi to hook into. They DO NOT work well flannel or any other tightly woven diapers.
- ALWAYS use a cover when using a Snappi® fastener on your baby’s diaper.
- Keep out of children’s reach when not in use!
- Do not use your Snappi® for longer than 6 months.
- Do not leave your Snappi® lying in the sun as it is not UV resistant and can reduce the effectiveness of the Snappi®.
- Safer than pins - no more pinpricks for baby or parent!!
- Reliable - a snug fitting diaper to prevent those dreaded leaks
Durable - no snaps that can become brittle/rust, nor any velcro to catch all the lint in the wash!! At least if your Snappi® fastener needs to be replaced, your expensive diaper is not wasted!!
- Economical – affordable fastener that works very well with the less expensive flat, prefold or contour cloth diapers
- Easy to use – allows first time parents, grandparents and people with arthritic problems to cloth diaper with ease. It is as easy as 1 – 2 - 3
- This unique product was invented by a father who experienced frustration changing his own child's diapers. A snap solution to easier cloth diapering!
Clean your Snappi® in hot soapy water. Do not launder them with diapers in the washer as this may weaken the grip attachment.
1. STRETCH the Snappi® fastener before its first use. The stretching triggers the 'memory' of the Snappi® to return to its original size, and in so doing, will pull the diaper together to the middle to allow for a snug fit. This is essential for the Snappi® to work properly. This can be done by holding the Snappi® in the center with one hand, and close to the end of the leg with the other hand. Then s-t-r-e-t-c-h a few times (10 or so). As you do this you should feel how the material 'softens' or gets more elastic. Follow this stretching procedure with each leg. The Snappi® is now ready to go!
2. Make sure that the Snappi® is ATTACHED SECURELY. It is important that the Snappi® 'leg' being attached be stretched across the diaper before hooking it into the diaper. When attaching the Snappi®, hold onto the solid part of the tab. DO NOT pull on the loops. So,
Stretch ACROSS and Hook Right,
Stretch DOWN and Hook Center
In other words, the Snappi® fastener should go from a ‘T’ shape to a ‘Y’ shape.
By following these instructions, the Snappi® should be secure and the diaper will fit snugly. ALWAYS place a cover over the diaper and Snappi® fastener.
02/18/2014 - 09:01:10 PM
02/18/2014 - 08:18:01 PM
02/17/2014 - 02:37:09 PM
Easy to use!
02/16/2014 - 09:08:05 PM
fast and easy
02/16/2014 - 08:25:45 PM
quick and easy
02/16/2014 - 02:04:18 PM
02/15/2014 - 11:28:58 PM
They're super fast and easy to use!
02/15/2014 - 05:10:05 PM
02/13/2014 - 09:18:24 PM
02/13/2014 - 01:22:17 PM
A must when using prefolds!
Super quick, super handy, safe and pretty affordable. I use it with a prefold or contour diaper under a pul cover.
10/22/2013 - 04:52:31 PM